Friday, October 16, 2009

Top of my Head



What I see 
in my mind's eye

is only half of you:

a physically impossible picture
concentrated 
upon your most private of parts.

My eyes drink you in
filling in the spaces
as slowly as I can.

Now,

Your sexy self, reclines,
shines, and unfurls itself.

I can feel you,
at the top of my head, now;

reaching forward, reaching out,
making yourself whole.

A real love,
steeped, like honey in my tea....

...Imagine, all of this 


and more.

`x~Abe's Heart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is romantically written and a very sexy photo too, my BF is looking at you right now and loving it, Thanks I'm benefitting too!

Secretia

Abe's Heart said...

Secretia~~So! That's what they mean by "Friends w/Benefits".....

...Your welcome.

`x~Abe's Heart.

VISION DE ARLEQUÍN said...

excelent

Te mando un saludo desde algún extraño lugar de México.

ciao

"La vida es un gran circo, pero sin espectadores"

Surge said...

Where was that taken? The whole idea is breathtaking, along with the photo

1ManView said...

Romantic and erotic... Great photo...

Anonymous said...

Please visit
Sexy Webcams | Sex# Network | Slut Sex# fapping | Spicy Free Sex# | Couples Sex#
Hot Man Sex# | Erotic Sex# Stories | 18+ Teen Sex# | エロウェブカム | Spicy Blog
TY